Re[2]: 3.27 diff

To: lmdpth@lmd.ericsson.se, "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re[2]: 3.27 diff
From: Linus.Surguy@uk.drsolomon.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 96 08:50:10 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     I did do some rough calculations a while ago (I was/am thinking the
     same for my 1500 non-overdrive model), and determined that the effect
     of fitting the 3.27 diff would be similar to fitting an overdrive.
     This was comparing the total engine to wheel drive ratios of the two.
     (Obviously the diff would be in place in all gears, and the overdrive
     is an optional engage on the top 2 so it isnt quite the same!!)

     Linus