Re: correct paint for bits and pieces

To: jabrooks@mv.us.adobe.com
Subject: Re: correct paint for bits and pieces
From: PACLOGSVCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 21:41:02 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim,

Congratulations on the new aquisition. I myself am an ex Mustang owner who
went to LBC's. While working on the Mustang restoration I was appalled at the
judging rules they were using. Whether or not the car was brought on a
trailer to the show or if it was an enclosed trailer or had a nose on it. I
don't think they ever started the cars. The British car types here in SoCal
drive their cars. I have much more fun driving and socializing than being
blasted for having a white wire where a white with red stripe should be.

I use the many publications with photgraphs that show the original parts for
colors and locations. Also check the concourse cars at shows. Should be able
to help in your restoration.

Good Luck
Bob Klope
51 Renown