Gunson Gastester MK 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gunson Gastester MK 2
From: TTone007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 02:01:12 -0400
O' Faithful Ones,

Help! My club (ISOA) has a Gunson gastester MK2 CO% tester and I even got my
hands on it to tweak my 74 TR-6 fuel mixture. Trouble is everybody has left
for VTR and there were no instuctions with the tester unit. Does anybody know
how to fly this contraption?

I think the sensor wand goes on the top diaphram thingy, the 8" tube on the
middle, and the little tube on the bottom. I have calibrated it to "2" but I
don't get any result when I pop it in my exhaust pipe  It  just stays on "2".
If I hit the switch, the needle pegs to the "check" position and just parks
there. Is this just to verify 12v? Am I supposed to hear a beep? Does God
exist for Triumph owners like me, who can't attend VTR to defend their 1995
auto-x titles?

Thanks in advance for a retard like me!!

T Tone 007 @aol.com
Mike Konopka