RE: 1971 GT6 Mk.3 - and what spit?

To: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Subject: RE: 1971 GT6 Mk.3 - and what spit?
From: NGAARD@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 12:17:45 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, dan parslow wrote:

> > I am still toying with the idea of making my GT6 into a Spit-Six (as are
> > a couple of people on this list judging from the latest treads)
>
> Have any of you considered simply buying a TR6?

Funny guy ;-) - part of me would love to drive (and own) a TR6, but I
still think that having a Spit Six with a TR6 (or in this case a TR250)
engine gives me the best of both worlds - without the price of the other
world ;-)  And in some parts of the world having a convertible is not
always the preferred 8-) - not to say that it would not be nice to have
one here in TX right now....

Later,

Michael - sweating away in my coupe...- can't wait to take it back to
Denmark where the engine/tranny heat filling the cabin is a plus...

1969 GT6 Mk.2 (w/ 1972 GT6 engine - and targa-top)
1971 GT6 Mk.3 (w/ 1971 TR250 engine)
- not responsible for any of those conversions
....the DPO did it.....hmmm...