Re: radios

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: radios
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 14:44:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: marshall katzman <mkatzman@email.njin.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
In my first '3 ('59 in '64 - pd $700 for it - I wanna cry...) The radio was
installed (by the dealer [per po] hanging on the interior side wall.  It
was fairly small (about 3" x 8") and I have no idea what of the brand.

 _________________
/
|  (Dash)
|_______________

|___
|   |
| o |
| o |
| o |
| o |
| o |
|___|

The speakers were small jobbies and were placed in the doors with the
speakers facing up and angled toward the cockpit.  That cut down on
storage space but most of the time it was just clutter in there anyway.

It was handy and the sound came up at you and wasn't
lost in the breeze.  It took some getting used to that the numbers & dial
were sideways.

The "rebirth" probably will not duplicate as I am not sure there will be
a radio.  Prefer the steady roar of the motor, the wind, and the oohs and
ahhs that I hear as I drive by....

TR3-TS25264L
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |