Car List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car List
From: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:06:49 -0800
For what it's worth...a long history with LBCs and usually with each vehicle;

In 1962 I turned 16 and started on.....

1947 Austin A-47 (it was cheap and gray, and the interior light wiring kept
setting the ceiling on fire)
1956 Austin A-50 four doors and two tones with detachable whitewalls
1936 Ford (rhd)  I lived in New Zealand for a couple of years and the place
was full of old cars!  At the time, (mid to late 60's) NZ was often
referred to as the 'graveyard for baby Austins'
1970 Datsun 4Dr. Wagon (along with wife #1 and two dogs)
1968 TR 250 ........Wish I'd kept that one, it went with the wife and was
replaced by a
1974 TR6 Bought new, badly damaged in a garage fire three years ago, next
project after the two that are on the go at present
1986 Jeep Wagoneer Limited...the winter and camping and two dogs (different
two) vehicle
1974 TR6  Current project car, will finish as much as I'm doing by the end
of next month and sell it to make room (space in the garage and in the
savings account) for the other two
1956 TR3 (small mouth) Real current project car currently at the stage of
lifting the body off the frame and attacking all the mechanicals.
1983 Honda Prelude daily driver and current sled...good gas and low maintenance.
1981 Honda Accord, daughter's car, see above.

David J. R. Williams
TS 12287L
CF 18015
CF 20725