Re: TR-6 spin on filter adapter (longish)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 spin on filter adapter (longish)
From: yellowbullet@novagate.com (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 23:44:20 -0500 (EST)
Bob,

  I've had this setup on my TR250 for about 6 years.  I use a Fram PH2825
and it's shorter.  It works fine.  I think that this is a Ford Fiesta part
no.

  Also, FYI, I switched to a Fiesta alternator 3 years ago.  It's made by Bosch
and has the same type and size connector!  this new alternator is from a
'78 Ford Fiesta (no part number handy-go to Pep Boys) and is 55 amps versus
25 amps
from the original.  In 3 plus years, not one alternator related problem.

   The only part left on "The Yellow Bullet" that's Lucas, is the starter
and I'm closing in on a replacement.