Re: TR-6 spin on filter adapt

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 spin on filter adapt
From: Bruce Krobusek <74106.1335@compuserve.com>
Date: 19 Mar 96 22:29:15 EST
>I've often wondered myself how they were able to remove the oil filter
>canister.  Perhaps it is only possible on the cars in the motherland?
>( LHD vs RHD? )

When I talked to the folks at TRF this past summer it was mentioned
that using a stout piece of wood (broom / pick handle, etc.) between
the engine and frame would permit moving the engine just enough to
permit getting the cannister out. Although I'm not sure how one person
would accomplish this... Myself, I think I'll just loosen the clutch slave
cylinder and drop the cannister down.

     - BAK -

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY