Re: Old TV Commercials

To: VDPY33A@prodigy.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old TV Commercials
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 13:14:57 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-12 05:05:41 EST, VDPY33A@prodigy.com (MR PATRICK J
MCMULLEN) writes:

>  I have two good ones from MG on there chrome bumber B's and a
>terrific one on the Triumph TR-4a.  Great sound and in color.  It
>also shows a Spitfire, GT-6 and a 2000 sedan.  He has told me he has
>seen the TR-6, 7, and 8's as well.  Has anyone else seen these?  I
>enquired to the British Hertitage Trust about these.  They claimed
>not to know of their exixtence

There's a great Stag commercial, in which a husband comes home in his Stag
and interrupts a liaison between his wife and another man, who jumps out the
window (semi-clothed) and runs away.  The husband chases him all over in the
Stag, but I don't remember how it ends.  If I'm not mistaken, this commercial
also shows other TRs.  Unfortunately, the SpeedVision channel is an extra
cost option that was free for only a month, so we don't have it anymore.  The
best thing about it (IMHO) was the old commercials.

Don Marshall
DLMAssoc@aol.com