Help-Stuck clutch?!?!?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help-Stuck clutch?!?!?
From: Mike A Gendimenico <Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 96 11:11:00 PST
I need a bit of advice on my GT6.  I've been driving it off and on
through the winter in sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy CA.  I went to take it for
a spin this Saturday and the clutch would not disengage.  The pedal
feels fine, good resistance and springback.  I bled the hydraulics, no
change.  The car has only been sitting for ~4 weeks since I drove it
last.  It's been sitting outside, covered with the weather being very
damp the last month.  I replaced the gearbox and all clutch related
parts last spring, so evrything is fairly new.  I did have to bleed the
clutch a couple of times after that after it sat for 6 weeks or so to
get it to work properly, but had no problems other than that.  It seems
like the clutch disk is frozen; what's the easiest way to free this up
and is my assumtion correct???

Thanks in advance,
Mike
mike_a_gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com