TR3's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3's
From: BThorsen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:37:57 -0500
This is a first-time note to the TRiumphs list, but for a reason.  I have
been reading the fantastic "stuff" on this board for some time now.  I have
also been looking to buy a TR3 so that this gray hair can get some air.

I read, with fascination, all of the threads dealing with repair, etc. for
TR6's but find very few "help" statements about TR3's.

Have they all been "fixed" to the point of eternal functioning without
problems?  Are TR3 owners going somewhere else?  Or, should I join the crowd
and get a TR6?

Just wondering about that situation now that the weather is turning and
everyone, but me so far, will be driving.

Thanks for setting me straight about my perception of the absence of TR3
stuff.
BTW, I will post a big "hooray" when I find the "right one".

By
??-TR3