Re: intro/gas octane/additives

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: intro/gas octane/additives
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 13:18:55 -0500
snip

>> My first question is a basic one -- what do you recommend as far as gas
>> octane-- owners manual calls for min 91 ocatane, but since I am adding
>> Re-Lead, I was curious as to whether the addition of Re-Lead changes the
>> octane level of the gas.

there's a great, albeit very long and exhaustive discussion, on fuel to
somewhere at the vtr web site (as i recall,
http://www.saunders.com/vtr/vtr.html)
joe

Joseph R Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
100 Burch, Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
voice: (708) 570-2565  fax: (708) 570-2899  e-mail: joe-schneider@nwu.edu

"We don't need no stinkin' UNIX" (attributed to j-norstad@nwu.edu)