intro/gas octane/additives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: intro/gas octane/additives
From: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:24:35 -0400
Last week I mailed an "intro" about myself and my new TR-- but then I somehow
immediately got off the list-- got no mail for over a week-- should I be
paranoid? :)  Anyway could someone let me know if that intro made it to the
net-- called "I'm a TR owner again".
My first question is a basic one -- what do you recommend as far as gas
octane-- owners manual calls for min 91 ocatane, but since I am adding
Re-Lead, I was curious as to whether the addition of Re-Lead changes the
octane level of the gas.  Also is there much of a difference between the
quality of the various lead additives?  Thanks... Grace---- "74 TR6