Spitfire Wiring

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Wiring
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@compuserve.com>
Date: 27 Sep 95 10:14:34 EDT
>On Sep 26,  7:21pm, David Brock wrote:
>> Subject: Spitfire Wiring
>> Okay friends, I've looked, and am coming up empty.  If you didn't hear, last
>> week, I burnt up my main wiring harness.
>> The victim is Beverly, my 1973 Spitfire (FM3812U).

David: I'm afraid I lost your original message, so I'm posting this to the
entire
list. Hope you see it.  :)

I recently found an excellent local source of LBC parts - an LBC boneyard with
all sorts of neat cars and goodies. I just talked with the owner and he said
that
he could order a new main harness for your Spit and it would probably cost
around $250. (This is a guesstimate based on what harness you actually
need.) He said that he didn't have one in stock, but could order one and get
it in a day or two. Talk to Mark at:

                British Auto
                315-986-3097

Good luck!