Spitfire Wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Wiring
From: dmbrock@mustang.uwo.ca (David Brock)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 19:21:00 -0400
Okay friends, I've looked, and am coming up empty.  If you didn't hear, last
week, I burnt up my main wiring harness.
The victim is Beverly, my 1973 Spitfire (FM3812U).

I called Moss and TRF, and found that the replacement part has been
discontinued.
Therefore, I ask:
Does anyone have a parts Spit from '73-'74 that has a (mostly) complete main
harness that they are willing to sell?

I don't have a lot of cash, and I see the option is to build it from
scratch, so I guess the $$deciding factor is how badly I want to measure and
cut all those wires.  I'm going to give myself all winter to get this done
(Ontario winters are tough on Beverly) so there's no rush, but I'd love to
get started.

Thanks for your info and assistance you have or will be sending.

--
dmbrock@mustang.uwo.ca  <David M Brock>
The University of Western Ontario

Huket On Fonix Wurkt Fur Me!!