RE: TR-6 glovebox design

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: TR-6 glovebox design
From: Tom Gentry <TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 95 08:59:00 PDT
Encoding: 51 TEXT
Bend the latch back to where it was, so that the glove box door springs
open when you push the button.  Now bend the little bracket that holds
the light switch out so that it makes better contact with the closed door.

In addition to turning the light off, the switch is needed to push the door
open when you release the latch by pushing the button.  Mine works
perfectly, and yes the door fits flush.

Tom Gentry
72 TR-6 OD
Rockford, IL