dashboard rheostat etc...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: dashboard rheostat etc...
From: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@cortex.rad.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 08:10:34 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

First, thanks to everyone for responding to my master cyl. question.I honed my
master cylinder but it was not salvagable so I have a new one
coming. At least I know it really needed to be replaced.:) Meanwhile, I
received a new dashboard and am in the process of installing it.  The dashboard
light rheostat is shot -- does anybody know of a cheap fix? Does anyone
have a functional used one they would like to sell?  Also, the smiths
gauges originally had a black gasket behind them
which now corroded - any sources for these? Thanks again.

Jon Moody '73 TR6