overdrive solenoid (2 questions ???)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: overdrive solenoid (2 questions ???)
From: "Daniel Marko (4858)" <DMARKO@avc.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 1995 21:25:36 -0600 (MDT)
Note: Mail transport via Digital Equipment of Canada Ltd. Calgary gateway.
Thank you very much. This thread has been one of the most useful
in months. Everyone that put in thier two cents worth have my thanks.
I almost missed this though because the subject was so undescriptive
that I deleted the first two. I fell funny thanking and critizing at
the same time but I am sure a lot of people  deleted "2 more questions"
with out a second thought, not dreaming of the wealth of information
waiting inside.

Thanks again