Re: Misc. GT6 questions

To: bruceh@cellerity.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Misc. GT6 questions
From: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 11:17:28 -0700 "Misc. GT6 questions" (Sep 6, 12:54pm)
In general, I shy away from trim bits from Vicky Brit. But GT6 trim is quite
hard to find. Depending on exactly what weatherstripping you need, you may be
able to find the right shapes from J.C. Whitney or FASPEC.

Limited slip diffs exist. I have sold a number of Quaife center sections (this
is a worm gear LSD, which stays adjusted and doesn't wear, unlike the Salisbury
style clutch pack) for $700. I have one in stock at the moment. It makes a
*huge* difference for autocrossing. (You would have to provide the ring, pinion
and case, and get it installed.)

I don't know where you'd find a brake servo. And, in my humble opinion, you
don't really need one. If you find that braking performance isn't what you
want, install stainless/teflon brake hoses and some carbon kevlar front brake
pads...