RE: GT6 caliper/rotor on Spitfire

To: <zoboherald@aol.com>
Subject: RE: GT6 caliper/rotor on Spitfire
From: "Creig Houghtaling" <oldtoys@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:32:01 -0600
Andy,
I just looked at my wheels again this morning.  I have one LP875 wheel and 4
LP875W wheels.  (Now I understand what you mean by "wide slot".)  So it
looks like if I want to use the wheels that I have I will have to pass on
the GT6 brake parts.  I really appreciate your help on this.  You have saved
me a lot of effort, expense, and trial & error.  Thank you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO