Re: GT6 caliper/rotor on Spitfire

To: oldtoys@charter.net
Subject: Re: GT6 caliper/rotor on Spitfire
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:51:47 EST
In a message dated 11/20/2005 11:50:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oldtoys@charter.net writes:

> I am wondering if anyone has used the GT6 caliper/rotor on an early model
> Spitfire.  I have a 63 Spitfire/4 (Mk I) with the wider Mk III wheels

I have converted my 70 Spitfire MK3 to GT6 brakes/suspension up front.  As
others have said the whole assembly is necessary.  Works great.  I run either
Panasports or Revolutions so I will refer to Andy on whether stock wheels will
fit.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org