Rubber Plinth for rear light

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber Plinth for rear light
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:49:09 -0500
Hello !!

I own a Triumph Spitfire M3 1970 Serial 82695L and it has two round
reflectors and two turn round amber turn lamp on the rear valance, the
plinth that go behind these fixtures (between the lamp and the valance) need
to be change, I read that these parts are no longer available, anyone have
an idea where to obtain them, I can make them in aluminium and paint them
black and install them with some thin cushion (rubber or sponge) and one
side have a slight curve to accommodate the valance curvature, it could be
done but I would appreciate having some feed back from someone who had to
deal with that particular problem, feedback will be very appreciate
Paul-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org