Re: Fuel pressure problem?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pressure problem?
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:20:35 -0500
Those little cylindrical glass filters with the replaceable elements (I guess
that's what you have)
have a very little filtering area, so it does not take much to clog them.  I
have always
used your basic, cheap Fram G2 filter, which has plenty of surface area.

I also use a G2 on my Ford Model A, which does not even have a fuel pump, and
depends on gravity (about a 15" drop when the tank is low) to get gas to the
carb.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org