Been awhile

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Been awhile
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:56:47 +0000
It has been well over a year since I've had any contact on the list. You
wouldn't believe what's gone on !

One, of many, things has been a move from southern California to Arizona,
Phoenix area. I moved a ton of Spitfire stuff with the idea of another
restoration. With some recent events, that's not likely to happen. So, I am
compiling a list of parts available for sale (cheap). It will be made
available to anyone interested.

Some of the stuff includes Weber DGV / Pierce manifold, a dual SU HS2 setup
with manifold (completely rebuilt), and five bolt-on wire wheels, 4 with new
tires. Anyone interested ? Contact me at sdspitfire@hotmail.com

Ken C

===     http://www.vtr.org