RE: Depressing News

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Depressing News
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:26:07 -0700
Michael,
There is another option you have not listed and it might be the best one
of all.

You could look around for a physically sound car that has mechanical
problems and merge the best parts from two cars' to form one very solid
car.  It will not be an overnight fix but in the end it could possibly
save you a lot of Quid over trying to keep repairing a car that is
turning into brown powder.

Cheers,
Joe