Re: Exhaust Downpipe Gasket

To: Bill Davies <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Downpipe Gasket
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:09:48 +0100
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, at around 11:04:07 local time, Bill Davies
<bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

Dear Bill,

That sounds both complicated and expensive.   For some reason, my
posting to the list with an ASCII-art sketch of a suggestion for a
modified gasket doesn't seem to be making it through a filter somewhere.
I'll send you a copy privately so that you can see what I had been
considering.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"