Re: Door Panels

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Panels
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks,

I guess what I'm saying, is the metal door has a
"bump" where the door pull is, and not perfectly flat.
The result will be the very top of panel can't go
against the metal of door above this spot. So I guess
will have to cut a bigger opening to get around this.
Have all door hardware, except clips.....Hummm...44 of
them needed....may use screws....

Donald Stike