Re: Door Panels

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Panels
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:12:12 +0100
Just to add to Chris' comments, we (or rather, Guy did) used this
combination, laminate underlay foam and then vinyl when finishing off the
inside of our teardrop caravan and it does give a lovely finish with just a
little bit of 'give' - and also gives the vinyl a little protection from any
rough edges, screw heads etc.

Suzie