Re: Door Panels

To: "Henry Stike" <stiker2126@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Panels
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:38:10 -0400
The Spitfire door and GT6 door inner surfaces
are identical (per model year at least)

Yes... I've made my own panels for my GT6
as well as a few of my Spits.  I'm not really sure
what you're talking about with the 'bump'  ???

Do you have both 'handle' pieces?  There is a metal,
as well as a plastic 'dish'. There is also a trim piece
that surrounds the opening.    If you used your old panels
as a template, there should be no 'fit' problem.

There are a few small holes that clear the screw heads that hold the
door pull on the metal.  Is this the 'bump' you're referring to?

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com