Door Panels

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Panels
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 05:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
Trying to make new door panels for the 79 spit and
discovering there is a buldge that prevents cutting
out for door pull exactly. If cut out small hole, then
panel will have a gap at the top?? I guess the other
option is to cut out bigger hole for door pull and
leave enough vinyl to glue to metal of door. Has
anyone else done this...I see Tegler has done his GT6,
but it doesnt look like it has the buldge out like a
spit 1500.

thanks
Donald Stike