Re: Defroster hose

To: Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net>
Subject: Re: Defroster hose
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:45:01 -0400
1:  You may be able to go to a store and poke through the catalogs or the actual
stock to find a similar hose meant for another car.  (But in my experience,
almost
all cars use a larger diameter heater hose.)

2:  Go to a good hardware store and find a spring that is a few inches long
and just fits inside the hose.  This will keep it from collapsing.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit