Re: Defroster hose

To: Spitfires List <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net>
Subject: Re: Defroster hose
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:24:34 -0700
Tim, I usually take in the old one and match it up to something with the right
shape and sizes and usually cut it down.

Never had them try to order one. You could look on their sites on-line to see if
they list.

I would measure the sizes and go see what they have. Usually I end up at the
back
of the store with them going through a bunch to see what will work.
When I changed to twin SU I had to do this as the hose is different and does not
show up in any US catalog anyway and had to match the size and shape.

Alan

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:05 , Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net> sent: