Thin lug nuts - source

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thin lug nuts - source
From: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
Who might sell the thin lug nuts you use when putting
splined adapters (for knock off wire wheels) on a
Spitfire?

VB has sent me the wrong ones twice, and SpitBits
doesn't seem to understand the question (they say the
nuts they sell work both for wire wheels and pressed
steel wheels).

The ones I need are only about 3/8" thick so they
don't interfere with the wire wheel mounting surface
on the splined adapter.  They have the standard 3/8"
threads.

Thanks,
M D "Doc" Nugent