RE: Thin lug nuts - source

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thin lug nuts - source
From: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:31:28 -0800 (PST)
I used the number you supplied and ordered a set of
nuts from TRF.  The double beveled description sounds
correct, but the number ("T26 nut") may be for TR2,3,4
- hope not, 'cause then they'd be 7/16" instead of
3/8"!

I guess I can always upgrade to 7/16" studs to match
the nuts if I need to . . . .

M D "Doc" Nugent