Re: on to the flywheel

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: on to the flywheel
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:33:28 +0000
Well...i let some Liquid wrench soak on the flywheel last night and the
thing still won't budge.  Any other thoughts?  Everything was fine when i
installed it...but now it doesnt want to come off!

Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit

>David Mayer said:
> > Hello again Listers,
> >
> >   We i have decided to keep the Borg & Beck 1296 clutch kit and change
>out
> > the flywheel so that everything (mostly) is back to original.
> >
> >   So now i am removing the flywheel, and sure enough, there was a good
> > size
> > gap between the bolts and the holes in the flywheel.  However...i am
> > having
> > some trouble getting the flywheel off!  Any tips or secrets?  I am
>letting
> > it soak in some Liquid Wrench and i am going to back out in a bit.  Is
> > there
> > anythign i need to be carefelu of when prying that thing off of there?
> >
> > Also...does anyone need a 1500 flywheel?
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >   Dave

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms  all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp