Re: OT-garage question

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: OT-garage question
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:30:16 +0100
Yes,

British garages at least are complete pants! Most of them you can't even
open the car door to get out... absolute rubbish...

What I want is a workshop... fit a good couple of cars side by side...
nice high ceiling (for the Spit bonnet)... doubt I'll ever get one
though... not unless I build it myself...

James

Garageless 69 Signal Red Spit