RE: OT-garage question

To: dirty_howi@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: OT-garage question
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:17:50 -0400
I building a 24 deep by 45 wide shop in the back to compliment the 2 car
garage attached to the house were building now - Should be done around
September or so.  This is wide enough for two, 2 car doors - can you ever
really have too much garage??  I cant wait till its done - unfortunately,
all the spots are filled, but with 15 foot ceilings in the attached house
garage, I *could* put a lift in there, hummmm.....
I should think with only 30 feet a one 2 car door would be about all you
could realistically fit -