Re: new to Spit list - disc removal

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to Spit list - disc removal
From: PeterSchop@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:12:09 EDT
Good news. I was able to get the disc and hub assembly apart today. Yes, the
bolts were removed before I first tried. What I ended up doing was to put the
rotor on it's side on top of a couple of blocks of wood with the hub hanging
between. I then put a piece of 2x4 cut to the right size on top of the inner
bearing flange. A couple of good whacks with a five pound hammer and the hub
popped out.

Peter S