RE: Re: At Last

To: <OC@46thFoot.com>, <gjdurham@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Re: At Last
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:16:17 -0700
My US spec '76 has teh original all black vinyl. I think they changed the seats
when they changed the steering column - at least in the US and that was for the
77 model (made I believe in late 76) - mine was made in early 76.

can't say about teh UK/European ones though I I beive taey were slightly
different specs and release times for the different features.

Alan