Re: At Last

To: Tom Marshall <tommarshall@roadrunner50.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: At Last
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well done!

I am a frequent visitor ot the graveyard, it's certainly an interesting
place to browse through.  Are you local to Sheffield then?  Did Richard
describe as 'only needing a little tidying for the MOT?', I think that's
his catchphrase!  His asessments of a car's condition are always wildly
optimistic!

Also looks like your car was originally blue, although now looks like
it's flamenco red or similar.  You can check what the original colour is
on the comission plate, it'll be a 3 letter code like CAD.

Have fun with your resto,
John

http://faith.yahoo.com