Re: At Last

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Subject: Re: At Last
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:19:13 +0100
Just put on the market  (hoping it'll take a while as the weather is
really superb at the mo, and she's running great!)
If only I could have both. 4 seater convertable for family weekends, and
Spit for hacking about the lanes getting rid of all that pent up energy
from commuting!!!
and don't suggest a herald or vitesse, that idea has been vitoed by my
wife (and i'm I agree, sorry mike!) , she wants a "sexy" looking car
like the Spitfire.
I suggested the Stag (although halfhearted in my case as I don't like
the styling, and the risk of tin worm and bad head gaskets on the V8
makes me shudder!)
What we're looking at is a getting a rare monster, a convertable early
lotus elan +2. It has the same front suspension as the spit at least..
Cheers
Tim

--
Dr Tim Dafforn