Re: Mk. III Frnt end

To: rtgetzinger@scif.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mk. III Frnt end
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:28:05 EDT
You wrote:
>Brian, did you get your answers yet. If so what was the opinion on the
POR15.
I dealt with sticking caliper pistons too.
Rob Getzinger<
Rob;
Only one reply re: POR 15, and that dealt with UV sensitivity, (it fades),
but my neighbor is constructing an AC Cobra replica (when he's done, we're
going to have a drag race, he'll be in reverse and I'll use the four forward
gears!) and he's used it for his frame and the parts he took off of the
Mustang donor car. He swears by it, but I'm thinking of spraying black over
the top of it. If any other listers have input, I'd be grateful.
Brian