Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project

To: "Joe Curry" <mk1_1500@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:50:16 -0700
Mark me down as an interested party, but only after they've been tested as
reliable without dramatically shortening the engine life.  I'd rather go
slow for a long time between rebuilds than real fast between frequent
breakdowns.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi