RE: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project

To: chuckp@magenic.com, mjb@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project
From: "Joe Curry" <mk1_1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 19:29:04
I don't think that the U-Joints are particularly a weak point in the Spits.
The reason that you see so many people having trouble with them is because
they are the most often overlooked part in the drive train and therefore
don't get the attention they need.  By the time they are noticed, tha dameag
is already done.

After all there are many people running V8's with these parts and don't have
any nagging problems.

Joe