Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project

To: Joe Curry <mk1_1500@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
Cool,
Then if I ever finish my turbo 1500, we can have a
'blow - off' to see which one is faster!

Seriously, I think it's a great idea. I've been
keeping an eye out for a used Miata SC unit, no luck
so far.

I'm interested more in fattening the torque curve than
high RPM peak horsepower. I think it would be easier
to obtain this with a super than a turbo.

The Eaton website had some interesting tech data on
the M-45 unit, but they really seem more interested in
selling to OEM's than individuals.

The Aussie HPP setup is interesting, too bad they
don't have Spitfire kit. Maybe the AutoRotor blower
would be a viable alternative to the Eaton.

Carter