Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spitfire 1300/1500 Supercharger Project
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:49:42 -0700
It all comes down to price.  For under $1000, I might be interested in
messing with such a thing for my own car.  It would have to be something
that could be easily removed and the stock configuration replaced as well
as fitting fully under the bonnet without modifications to that sacred
piece of metal.  Bonnets are pricey!
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |