Re: Feelin' Mighty Blue

To: <frandrum@voicenet.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Feelin' Mighty Blue
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:24:08 -0400
??? I'd want to see that before I believed that!
Don't get me wrong... but M___H___ 's reputation
has been tarnished too many times
to take their word for it. They don't do the machining
themselves. they send it out to (can't remember the name off hand here)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com