Re: air dam

To: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air dam
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:55:27 -0700
See

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=22&forum=DC
ForumID45

There's an excellent, illustrated "how to build your own air-dam/splitter"
tutorial posted at The Totally Triumph Garage.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!