Re: air dam

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air dam
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:10:55 +0100 (BST)
That's the same one that appeared in the TSSC magazine!  It was John
Davies who wrote it.  Certainly sounds like it's worth considering as the
front end can get a bit hairy at speed, now if we could do something
similar about the back end...

cheers
John
http://www.spit1500.co.uk/

--- Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com> wrote: > See

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=22&forum=DC
> ForumID45
>
> There's an excellent, illustrated "how to build your own
> air-dam/splitter"
> tutorial posted at The Totally Triumph Garage.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeff in San Diego
>
> '67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
> '68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
> Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site & Vintage Spitfire Webring
> http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
> home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
> "By Triumph enthusiasts, for Triumph enthusiasts"
> http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRauction.cgi
> and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused,
> friendly!
> http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
> ...plus a few other surprises!

///