RE: air dam

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: air dam
From: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:51:32 -0600
At 07:48 PM 5/18/01 -0500, Mike Nelson wrote:

>> Was the TSSC article for the early spits of the later
>> ones?  wish I could see it.
>
>You can, just go to Jeff McNeals site  TTG.  Look under 'member generated
>'how to' section.  John Davies is the author, and it is a top-notch write
>up.
>
>http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
>
>Mike Nelson
>Omaha

If you own a squaretail spit/gt6 you could always get a professionally made
air dam.  I know of one company in the US that makes them, as well as a
couple other ground effects bits.  Check it out -

http://www.prirace.com/frontair.htm

A bit pricey for me, but it looks like a quality piece.  I own a roundtail
anyhow...

Andy L.

///